Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Harry K

Harry K

Help me wingers! I've read somewhere that the Gold wing only recommends one type of tire. I don't remember if it was Bias, or radial. Can someone out there give a clue? Thank you. it is for a friend that just got a used Goldwind about 3 weeks ago. And like most, of us don't want to wait till good weather gets here to get it road ready.

Radial! .................................................. ..... and then there is the "Dark Side". Recommended is radial. :-)
    Retired Fort Worth Fireman
    SS1000 - 2007
    DFW Freedom Riders at
    [url]http://dfwfreedomriders.org/[/url]

Well, which version of Goldwing? The 1800, it's radial, but thought the GL1500 was bias originally.
    Ken (IBA #50030) Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog

Quote Originally Posted by kwthom View Post
    Well, which version of Goldwing? The 1800, it's radial, but thought the GL1500 was bias originally.
    I agree. Too many posts not showing year or model. Hard to reply without knowing.
    2012 Pearl White

Quote Originally Posted by cihilb View Post
    I agree. Too many posts not showing year or model. Hard to reply without knowing.
    No, a reply can be offered, but without a wee bit of details, it's just not worth it to answer.
    Ken (IBA #50030) Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog