Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where Has Your Trike Taken YOU Lately

While I have lived, to this point, an extremely fulfilling life, traveling the world while representing my country in various Paralympic Sports, as well as many places here in the Good Ole US of A, I must say that nothing can compare to seeing this great country of ours while seated behind the bars of my Hannigan Tike. Over the now 200,000 miles I have traveled (not much compared to some of my friends, but I AM trying to catch up, LOL) my lovely bride and I have been too and seen some wonderful things. I really don't think anything can compare to seeing the country from the seat of a Bike/Trike.

I realize that there are many who would agree, and who have seen some spectacular things, thus I ask you, "where has your Trike taken you lately?:"

This was from a recent trip where I was trying to meet Lt. Dan and Forrest. LOL

While I hear that you can now see a great deal of this country of ours due to satellites and such, I say "who needs NASA . . . . MAN" when you ride a Trike and "live it," rather then trying to experience life from behind a computer screen. LOL

Post up some pics!!

Lt. Dan, I couldn't agree more, Becky and I have had the pleasure of visiting other countries but nothing compares to the USA. While traveling on the trike you get to experience sights , sounds and smells you just can't see in a cage. There is nothing like crossing Bear Tooth Pass on a bike or riding the hill country of Texas with the bluebonnets in bloom. Seeing the great northeast when the colors are changing or gorging yourself on oysters while in Maryland, how about the coastal views along both sides of Florida, maybe just stopping to enjoy all the sights along the Pony Express Trail across northern Kansas. Why leave this GREAT country when we have it all right here at home.
    the old wore out, tired, retired dirt farmer Charley

Proud member of "The Hann-Amigos" trio

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Charley View Post
    Lt. Dan, I couldn't agree more, Becky and I have had the pleasure of visiting other countries but nothing compares to the USA. While traveling on the trike you get to experience sights , sounds and smells you just can't see in a cage. There is nothing like crossing Bear Tooth Pass on a bike or riding the hill country of Texas with the bluebonnets in bloom. Seeing the great northeast when the colors are changing or gorging yourself on oysters while in Maryland, how about the coastal views along both sides of Florida, maybe just stopping to enjoy all the sights along the Pony Express Trail across northern Kansas. Why leave this GREAT country when we have it all right here at home.
    Amen... Amen

Jim, that picture is post card pretty. Things like this is why "I" ride and ride a wing. Because I know when I'm on a wing, it will get me there and back without any problems....
    Thanks,
    Tommy T
    2012 GL1800 - Blue (Level III, everything but the airbag)
    2006 GL1800 - Titanium (Audio, Comfort, NAV) Gone, but not forgotten
    2006 Piggy Backer XL - Titanium
    Seat by Russell Day-Long
    Windshield by F4 Customs
    Florida Prowler #08

Real nice picture with the trike in front of that fishing boat. Where was this pic taken?????

Quote Originally Posted by trike fella View Post
    Real nice picture with the trike in front of that fishing boat. Where was this pic taken?????
    It was taken down along the Gulf Coast a few months ago while we were riding back from a Texas Trike gathering.

Hey there Wheels maybe at the Oyster Fest you can give my wifey a little spin on your trike to see what she thinks of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bill View Post
    Hey there Wheels maybe at the Oyster Fest you can give my wifey a little spin on your trike to see what she thinks of yours.
    I would love too, but I have to warn you. Once she takes a spin on this Hannigan you are gonna have to go out and get one. Can't wait to catch up with you both again and share some stories and some laughs. Ride safe my friend.

Can't wait to catch up with you guys again. I'm willing to take that chance with the trike my friend ride and stay safe.

You've got to trust the man who wears the Texaco Star.

Never trust the man with the big star on his chest or never trust the man with the bright red Hannigan or NEVER trust the man with the camera in his phone you never know what may show up eh buddy
    the old wore out, tired, retired dirt farmer Charley

Proud member of "The Hann-Amigos" trio