Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Galaxy 7 Phone connected to Goldwing

I have a galaxy 7 edge phone and would like o be able to receive and place calls on my phone. I have a completely wired system with CB but no CD player. I would like to do this spending as little as I can get away with?

Steven Lewis
    2001 Illusion red
    Garner NC

I haven't looked for them in a while but I think EdSets makes or made a wired cell phone adapter that should work if you're not using a wireless helmet system. I bought one second hand and use it in the summer with my wired helmet, when its colder I have a bluetooth (UClear) setup that connects directly but doesn't talk to the CB.
    Tom, in Mountain Home, Idaho
    2002 GL1800 (Illusion Red) Non-ABS, 111k miles
    Retired Air Force

"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"

Probably using a Bluetooth dongle. Look up "Blue Streak"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steve;

I recently ordered the JM Digital Music Player/Aux/Bluetooth player that mounts in the trunk and plugs into the CD plug under the seat. An easy install and it has an SD slot that you can load up with music and control via the controls for the CD player and I can link my phone via Bluetooth when I want to have access to my Pandora account and also make/receive calls. Haven't had the chance to try it yet but the reviews have been positive

Quote Originally Posted by RHope1950 View Post
    Steve;

I recently ordered the JM Digital Music Player/Aux/Bluetooth player that mounts in the trunk and plugs into the CD plug under the seat. An easy install and it has an SD slot that you can load up with music and control via the controls for the CD player and I can link my phone via Bluetooth when I want to have access to my Pandora account and also make/receive calls. Haven't had the chance to try it yet but the reviews have been positive
    I have that very system installed. It works ok, but you do have to be listening to it. Otherwise you won't be notified of a call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk