Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Member Locked out?

Can somebody let a Moderator, Administration or IT tech know that member cihilb is locked out, unable to post or respond to threads?

He updated his email a few days ago. Something went wrong and he has been hung out there in limbo every since.

If necessary, a moderator or Admin can send me a PM for his (new) email address.

Hoss

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member Locked out?

Is everybody else blocked from posting as well?

8 days, 81 views, no replies and he is still locked out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The moderators are a little more laid back here, but they are good guys for sure.

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
    Member-Hann-Amigo Trio

I was the one locked out. Seems that when I updated my email address and password, something went haywire.
    Almost a month trying to contact the admins didn't seem to help. I tried contacting AnthonyG but he was not accepting PM's.
    As a last resort I contacted Wingstuff ( site sponsor). They bent over backwards to get this taken care of. Seems AnthonyG was on vacation and was not available.
    The guys at Wingstuff finally contacted hm and within about 3 days all was well. My account showed 2 different users on the same account with 2 different passwords.
    AnthonyG made some changes and set me up with a temp password.
    Kudos to Wingstuff and AnthonyG!!!

And Ironhorse1800 for all his help being the go between.
    2012 Pearl White

Quote Originally Posted by cihilb View Post
    I was the one locked out. Seems that when I updated my email address and password, something went haywire.
    Almost a month trying to contact the admins didn't seem to help. I tried contacting AnthonyG but he was not accepting PM's.
    As a last resort I contacted Wingstuff ( site sponsor). They bent over backwards to get this taken care of. Seems AnthonyG was on vacation and was not available.
    The guys at Wingstuff finally contacted hm and within about 3 days all was well. My account showed 2 different users on the same account with 2 different passwords.
    AnthonyG made some changes and set me up with a temp password.
    Kudos to Wingstuff and AnthonyG!!!

And Ironhorse1800 for all his help being the go between.
    Glad we got everything figured out!