Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 1st time owner

1st time owner

Hey all,

Last week )Thursday)my dad and I took our first journey to Springfield, MO to get my first goldwing. I picked up a 2012 Pearl White with 35,000 miles. I am so happy and already have almost 1000 miles on it. Very small compared to my dad's 2003 with well over 100,000 +.

Looking forward to hearing good feedback with other wing owners.

Well, you are, as you have already found out, going to love your Wing. I am on my third Wing. I put 124,000 on my 2010 and it still ran like a top. My 2016 doesn't have a whole lot of miles on it, but that will change.
    You will find that the folks here are very good about helping other Wing owners out with any issues that might arise, not that there are many, but there are sometimes things that pop up. Enjoy the Wing, ride safely and welcome!
    Retired Fort Worth Fireman
    SS1000 - 2007
    DFW Freedom Riders at
    [url]http://dfwfreedomriders.org/[/url]

I also own a 2102 Pearl White. Wasn't my first choice, but I'm glad I got talked into it. Wife said since I already had two Red ones (85 wineberry and 2004 Candy red) it was time for a change.
    One thing about the white one, it''s VISIBLE to other traffic.
    Enjoy it, I do!
    2012 Pearl White

Congrats and welcome to the forum from sunny San Clemente, California! Good to have you on here

See you are a retired Fireman!!! I currently work for the State Police in Indiana. I have been with the Department getting ready to start my 22nd year. So looking forward to spending many a day seeing and experiencing the vast expanse of the grand ole USA. Thank you for your service.

It truly is more visible than some of the other colors. I am very happy with my purchase. Looking forward to my many adventures down the roadway.

Yes, retired March, 2010 at which time I sold my 2003 Wing and bought a new 2010 Wing. First year of retirement and I put 32,000 + on it. lol
    And thank you TROOPER for what you do. Be safe out there, on the job and on the Wing.
    Retired Fort Worth Fireman
    SS1000 - 2007
    DFW Freedom Riders at
    [url]http://dfwfreedomriders.org/[/url]